Friday, July 12, 2019

Drive-By VR

A character
meets a guide
who has a plan
who challenges the player
to meet a goal or avoid a problem


On Your Mark !!!
Drive !!
Fire !

We weren't robbers.. bandits..thieves... we don't cause harm to innocent civilians, we just take from the banks, stores and available spots and keep for ourselves until the city.

You might be thinking we are criminals ...but you're wrong..we do this to survive..
Survive off whats left of humanity after the Commander did what he was hired to do.

I dont know who paid Commander K to but they have got something going on and everybody is 

Now the city is a mess..a small mess that could have been contained is now an outbreak.  Zombies, monsters everywhere..

and I need you ...
I need you to remember who you are..
what your mission is..

that why were going on a ride ..a wild ride down memory lane.

I just need you here..now





You and I will be going on a ride ...a lot of rides..














No comments:

Post a Comment